Monday, July 21, 2008

Going up to my moms

I will be perfectly fine if i have...
1. My cell phone
2. The computer
3. The X-box
4. My ipod and
5. Rootbeer























































At my dads I have...
1. Service for my cell phone
2. Free access to the computer
3. An X-box
4. Itunes for my ipod and
5. Lots and lots of rootbeer







At my moms I have...

1. No service for my phone (but thats not really her falt)
2. A password for the computer every time the screan saver goes up
3. She took away guitar hero
4. A nonupdated version of itunes and
5. Nothing but healthy crap!



So, i go up to my moms for 6 weeks!



The world ended for me!




I thought i was going insane! Untill my mom told me to go hang out with my friends.



Also its not (go play with my friends its go hang out with my friends) don't ask its just how we say it at our age.







(thats caroline on the left and me on the right)



So i call my friend Caroline (aka) Care. Only to hear the answer machine.




(June is busting out all over! all over the mountains and the hills! but the Hibbards are not here now, leave a message do not fear now cause we'll get back to you before it chills! da da da da da da da!!!!!)





I think thats how it goes. I mean i've heard it enough! haha.



So i try again...

josh: hello?
me: hi is care there?
josh: who?
me: is caroline there?
josh: oh ya just a sec...
i wait a little...

background...
josh yelling: CARE! CARE! CARE!
me: ...
background... YA!?... PHONE!
me: ...
care: hello?
me: hey
care: hey...
me: um... i was just wondering if you wanted to hang out?
care: wait who is this?
me: jessica
care: oh... um... i'm actually buisy today...
me: oh... i see... (acting all sad)
care: (quickly) but maybe someother time...
me: ha ha just kidding care its me larissa
care:oh hey!


and thats how it usually goes... lol




so we go meet up with eachother and go to brooklyns and meet up with her then go to hayleys and meet up with her then we hang out all day and do prank phone calls to the guys we think are cute at school and then have night games and then have a sleepover.







(caroline, broolyn, and hayley)







thats what happens almost everyday! its fun though!





so... my family on my step-dads side is having this family reunion. I DON'T KNOW ANYONE! so i have care come with me to the reunion. After we did that we went fishing. so my mom goes and checks out this spot and comes back up and tells us there is this really cute guy at the lake. and care and i are thinking ya right my mom has no style for the guys i like. so care and i goes down there and sure enough there is this really HOT guy! so he and his family go on there boat and drive off, leaving there campsite there and all. so i get this brilliant idea! i tell care...



me: we should get a piece of paper and give him our numbers and when he gets back we will be gone and he can either call or text us!
care: YA!



so we run up to the car and found a little piece of paper so small it could have been a gum wrapper! and find a pen and write ' hey hottie! (caroline in the background saying i spelled hotty wrong) we thought you were pretty cute! we are those girls larissa (brown hair) and caroline (blonde hair) carolines number is 1563245987 and larissas is 156245987 you can't call or text larissa untill after the 4th of july bye! :)' so we run down there and he was coming back at the same time we were getting everything packed up. so i "dropped my purse" and placed the piece of paper on their blanket with a rock on top so it wouldn't fly away and we ran up to the car. suddenly he started to come up the hill with a bike and care and i thought that he had read it so we were rushing our family into the car freaking out! we started the car and started backing out and he is riding down the road so we pass him and he nodded ( i love it when they nod!) and then he was gone...











and low and behold he text back!


i figured out that he lives in hawaii and he is here with his dad on a buisness trip. he is a sponserd surfer and he just turned 16.

but now he hardly ever texts me back so boo hoo! :(


so it was all pretty intense. but i finnally got back to my dads and got to see stitch and baby bear. (my cats) (I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!) and i got to play guitar hero and text and drink rootbeer and go on the computer when ever i wanted and download songs! :)




















one thing for sure is it really is an adventure when i go to my moms.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mum said...

You think it's an adventure when you come for YOU??? That doesn't even begin to describe it for the rest of us. "Meow." It seemed like I had 4 daughters come to stay....who all had pms and were fighting with each other! JK I love them all! We miss you. It's so....quiet now :)
Mum

Da Bergs said...

I need your peanut butter/rice crispie treats recipe!!!